- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed for in-place resistance swim training while using lane lines, to train for proper hip rotation and stroke rotation
- Allows multiple swimmers to occupy one lane at the same time
- Coaches can assist with positioning and stroke while swimmer is stationary
- Use in home swimming spas where jets are not too powerful
Designed for swim teams for in-place resistance swim training while using lane lines. Specifically used for training proper hip rotation; critical to stroke efficiency. Can also be used in home swimming spas where the jets are not powerful enough or do not exist for stationary swimming. One resistance tubing (One resistance Green tubing = 8 to 24 lbs. of pull)